2010-10-27

EDU 401; likes , dislikes and expectations

Edu 401 , I think it is  useful course .

I think it will be interisting to learn this course.

9 comments:

  1. It is good to have a positive idea about the coruse. Have a nice course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alaa ,

    I like your Blog .It looks very nice. I hope that you visit my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like very much your picture.
    have nice bloging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Alaa,
    Congratulations for your comfortable blog !
    I wish you all the BEST =)
    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie =)
    Take Care
    Good Luck !
    Your Sister :
    Haneen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes my lovely classmate,
    I fare with you. It's such a useful course =)

    By the way, the blue background seems so relaxable one =)

    Wish you all the best sweetie
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ala'a,
    I like your nick name and your picture:)
    I wish you have an interesting and useful course..
    good luck and have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roaa,Samar,Maram,Haneen,Dalal and Bushra
    Thank you all for your nice words.
    Really, they made me feel happy.

    keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratualtions Alaa for your baby blog!
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alaa. i'm Larisa from Romania.
    Thank you for your comment :)
    Your blog is very nice
    I agree with you...is interested to have a blog and learn English.

    ReplyDelete